|Published:||Sep 07, 2012 5:37 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 07, 2012 5:37 AM EDT|
Fresh off the Democratic National Convention, President Barack Obama is coming to Florida for a two-day campaign swing through the sunshine state this weekend.
On Saturday, September 8, President Obama will kick-off the Florida bus tour with grassroots event at St. Petersburg College's Seminole campus. The event starts at 11:10 a.m. at Natural Habitat Park Field, located at 9200 113th Street North.
From there the President will travel west for a 4:10 p.m. event at the Kissimmee Civic Center, 201 East Dakin Avenue.
The President also has two events scheduled for Sunday. THe bus tour moves south Sunday morning for events in Melbourne and West Palm Beach. His first stop is an 11:10 a.m. event at the Charles & Ruth Clemente Center on the campus of Florida Institute of Technology, 150 West University Blvd. in Melbourne.
The second event Sunday is at the Palm Beach County Convention Center in West Palm Beach at 650 Okeechobee Boulevard. That event is schedule to begin at 4:50 p.m.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- CCSO: no reason to believe accused murderer heading to SWFL
- Man who rescued motorcycle rider, killed in crash on Friday
- Sentencing delayed for Tampa abortion drug case
- Redmond HIV case could be thrown out under Fla. law
- SAO drops grand theft charge against fmr. commissioner
- APNewsBreak: Fla. congressman lost $18M in scheme