|Published:||Sep 07, 2012 6:39 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 07, 2012 6:39 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- Airport police were waiting for 67-year-old Donald Girty of Fort Myers at his destination in Cincinnati Thursday, after an 8-year-old girl went to officials with allegations of rape.
CBS affiliate WKRC in Cincinnati reported that Girty was on his way to visit the girl's family in Fairfax just before he was taken into custody.
The investigation continues, but officials in Ohio believe there may be other victims.
- Passerby pulls floating 5 year-old from North Naples pond
- Some adult arcades still open after ban
- A young girl is home after a near drowning incident
- New home industry really coming back?
- Zimmerman jurors reveal personal d
- Florida Leads U.S. in Vacated Foreclosure Homes
- Comedy night to benefit unpaid employees of Wise Guys