|Published:||Sep 07, 2012 12:13 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 07, 2012 12:13 PM EDT|
CASSELBERRY, Fla. (AP) - A Seminole County couple spent their honeymoon night in jail after police found their three young children home alone.
Authorities say 30-year-old Kymberely Frederick and 34-year-old Daniel Richards were arrested Tuesday. Both face felony child-neglect charges for leaving their children - ages 1, 2 and 3 - alone while they went to the Seminole County Courthouse to get married.
The Orlando Sentinel (http://bit.ly/NQ2oGU ) reports Frederick and Richards left home about 2:30 p.m. Tuesday in a car they borrowed for a neighbor. They told police they called the neighbor shortly after leaving home, asking her to watch the kids.
The neighbor called police when she realized the children were alone.
Police found two children in cribs and another in her bed.
Richards remains in jail, but Frederick has bonded out.
Information from: Orlando Sentinel, http://www.orlandosentinel.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- FGCU WINS!
- Cape PD: Man buys iPad with stolen credit card
- Police video of Bieber's urine test released
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Cape Coral Police shoot 'aggressive' dog on SW 6th Ave.
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer