|Published:||Sep 07, 2012 11:52 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 07, 2012 12:36 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Convicted murderer Brian Casey, who faced a second murder trial for the death of Larrick Sikes, reached a plea agreement with prosecutors today.
Casey was sentenced to life in prison in May for murdering Ryan Vanderson and setting the body on fire.
Casey is currently facing charges in the death of Larrick Sikes, a childhood friend. The defense and prosecution reached an agreement and Casey signed it.
- LCSO investigates a death at Edison State College
- Human remains found on Shell Point Blvd.
- Cape woman suffers serious burns after morning kitchen fire
- Ohio cop, wife face child neglect charge in Fla.
- FCAT writing results show improvement for Lee students
- Investigators: suspect lit flares in attic of Gateway home
- Dr. Burke gives last speech before retirement
- Collier deputies arrest 12 y/o girl for library bomb threat
- Lee Dept. of Health offers free pool testing kit
- Fla. woman meets son she gave up for adoption