|Published:||Sep 07, 2012 11:52 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 07, 2012 12:36 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Convicted murderer Brian Casey, who faced a second murder trial for the death of Larrick Sikes, reached a plea agreement with prosecutors today.
Casey was sentenced to life in prison in May for murdering Ryan Vanderson and setting the body on fire.
Casey is currently facing charges in the death of Larrick Sikes, a childhood friend. The defense and prosecution reached an agreement and Casey signed it.
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- UNF golfer killed in small plane crash
- 3 arrested in stolen exam scheme at FIU
- 3 Miami-Dade officers shot, 2 suspects killed
- 'Magic' Johnson to speak at Quality Life Center fundraiser
- Miami-Dade Police officer shot, hospitalized
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'
- Beach renourishment winds down in Naples