|Published:||Sep 06, 2012 1:08 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 06, 2012 5:49 PM EDT|
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla.- Two Charlotte County men are under arrest for allegedly faking a robbery. Geraldo Francisco and Kenny Adams, both McDonald's employees, filed fake armed robbery reports, according to investigators.
The pair claimed someone robbed them of an $8,000 night deposit.
Adams and Francisco were at the Florida Community Bank on Tamiami Trail where they claimed an unknown black male took the money.
Both remain in the Charlotte County jail.
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Arrest made in Port Charlotte party shooting
- Child killed after being backed over by truck
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend
- Skydiver, pilot treated after midair accident
- Coast Guard: 10 migrants repatriated back to Cuba