|Published:||Sep 06, 2012 1:08 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 06, 2012 5:49 PM EDT|
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla.- Two Charlotte County men are under arrest for allegedly faking a robbery. Geraldo Francisco and Kenny Adams, both McDonald's employees, filed fake armed robbery reports, according to investigators.
The pair claimed someone robbed them of an $8,000 night deposit.
Adams and Francisco were at the Florida Community Bank on Tamiami Trail where they claimed an unknown black male took the money.
Both remain in the Charlotte County jail.
- Hostage situation ends in house fire, man found dead inside
- Ft. Myers man dies in New Jersey crash, wife critically hurt
- FWC relocates largest black bear captured in Fla.
- Sun Splash Waterpark begins summer hours Friday
- Desoto officials search for missing Nocatee man
- Union vote set for some Lee Co. government workers
- Investigation determines electrical problems caused bus fire
- Island Park brush fire remains mostly contained
- Salvation Army of Fla. assists Oklahoma tornado victims
- Crash with injuries on Veterans at Chiquita blocks traffic