|Published:||Sep 06, 2012 1:08 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 06, 2012 5:49 PM EDT|
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla.- Two Charlotte County men are under arrest for allegedly faking a robbery. Geraldo Francisco and Kenny Adams, both McDonald's employees, filed fake armed robbery reports, according to investigators.
The pair claimed someone robbed them of an $8,000 night deposit.
Adams and Francisco were at the Florida Community Bank on Tamiami Trail where they claimed an unknown black male took the money.
Both remain in the Charlotte County jail.
- Motorcyclist injured after crash on Nelson at Tropicana
- Pilot whales change course, move closer to shore
- 2 die in South Florida motorcycle crash
- Cape Fire Station 2 closes for repairs due to mold
- SWFL gathering Saturday to support elderly smack cam victim
- An iconic ship gets a chance to set sail on a new voyage
- Post Office offers help on Sundays
- Ft. Myers woman reflects on Mandela, growing up in S. Africa
- 'Dunk City' could host 2014 gubernatorial debate
- 2 Collier beach access points reopen after replacing sand