|Published:||Sep 06, 2012 12:28 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 06, 2012 1:19 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- A home at 9040 Frank Rd. in San Carlos Park was left inhabitable after a a fire that started in the back room of a duplex Thursday morning.
A dog that was inside at the time was saved.
The fire was contained to the backroom, but the building sustained smoke damage.
- Cape councilman McClain stays
- FHP investigating accident Lehigh Acres
- State Board of Education to get legislative update
- Gov. Scott leads trade mission to Chile this week
- Spada to host salon & spa event for at-risk girls
- Enhanced lightning detection on Sanibel Island
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma