|Published:||Sep 06, 2012 12:28 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 06, 2012 1:19 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- A home at 9040 Frank Rd. in San Carlos Park was left inhabitable after a a fire that started in the back room of a duplex Thursday morning.
A dog that was inside at the time was saved.
The fire was contained to the backroom, but the building sustained smoke damage.
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- 'Magic' Johnson to speak at Quality Life Center fundraiser
- Four Lee County Schools will have extended hours in January