|Published:||Sep 06, 2012 12:28 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 06, 2012 1:19 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- A home at 9040 Frank Rd. in San Carlos Park was left inhabitable after a a fire that started in the back room of a duplex Thursday morning.
A dog that was inside at the time was saved.
The fire was contained to the backroom, but the building sustained smoke damage.
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- FGCU WINS!
- Cape PD: Man buys iPad with stolen credit card
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- WINK News viewers capture pictures, videos of SWFL storms