|Published:||Sep 05, 2012 11:46 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 05, 2012 12:11 PM EDT|
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla.- Deputies arrested a Charlotte County firefighter on drunk driving charges Tuesday night.
Craig Andrew Soosh was spotted by officers at 10:15 p.m., driving 60 mph in a 35 mph zone.
According to the arrest report, the 43-year-old was stopped at Harbor Blvd. and Circlewood Ave. He told deputies he was coming from Gators.
Officers say he did very poorly on the field sobriety exercises.
Soosh was transported to the Charlotte County Jail without incident and his vehicle was towed.
- Motorcyclist injured after crash on Nelson at Tropicana
- Pilot whales change course, move closer to shore
- 2 die in South Florida motorcycle crash
- Cape Fire Station 2 closes for repairs due to mold
- SWFL gathering Saturday to support elderly smack cam victim
- An iconic ship gets a chance to set sail on a new voyage
- Post Office offers help on Sundays
- Ft. Myers woman reflects on Mandela, growing up in S. Africa
- 'Dunk City' could host 2014 gubernatorial debate
- 2 Collier beach access points reopen after replacing sand