|Published:||Sep 05, 2012 11:46 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 05, 2012 12:11 PM EDT|
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla.- Deputies arrested a Charlotte County firefighter on drunk driving charges Tuesday night.
Craig Andrew Soosh was spotted by officers at 10:15 p.m., driving 60 mph in a 35 mph zone.
According to the arrest report, the 43-year-old was stopped at Harbor Blvd. and Circlewood Ave. He told deputies he was coming from Gators.
Officers say he did very poorly on the field sobriety exercises.
Soosh was transported to the Charlotte County Jail without incident and his vehicle was towed.
- FMPD IDs victim in fatal shooting, suspect search continues
- Charlotte deputies ID body found in burned garage
- Immokalee man accused of having sex with an 11 y/o
- Two arrested in Fort Myers drug bust
- LCSO detectives search for gas station burglary suspect
- Hazmat team responds to chlorine leak at CCI
- Part of Collier Blvd. closed due to downed power line
- Post-recession reinvention: the pet food business
- Dr. Nancy Graham sworn in as Lee County Superintendent
- Lee County Schools want to spend $180,000 on marketing