|Published:||Sep 03, 2012 10:54 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 03, 2012 10:54 AM EDT|
LEHIGH ACRES, Fla.- Lee County Sheriff's deputies are looking for the woman who allegedly walked into a Lehigh Acres Subway on Sunday, implied she had a gun and demanded money.
At approximately 11:08 a.m., officers responded to the scene and met with a female victim, who stated that she observed a female standing at the order counter. The suspect implied she had a gun and instructed the victim to give her all the money in the store.
The suspect retrieved an undisclosed amount of cash and walked out of the store. The suspect was last observed running west along the front of the building.
A perimeter was established. LCSO K9 Units responded and attempted a track the suspect. This attempt yielded negative results. It is believed that the suspect entered a vehicle and fled the area. The suspect has not been located at this time.
The suspect is described as white female, approximately 5 Feet 4 inches tall, 25-35 years old, heavy set, long black hair, last seen wearing blue jeans, large sunglasses and a gray long sleeve shirt.
Anyone with information on the identity of this subject is asked to call the Lee County Sheriff’s Office at 239-477-1000, or to remain anonymous and be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1000, call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS (8477). Tips may also be made online at www.swflcrimestoppers.org, through the TipSubmit app on any iPhone or by texting a tip to CRIMES (274637) Keyword: REWARD.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks
- Man who lost leg to propeller unable to reach settlement
- Study shows foreclosure numbers down, job growth up in SWFL
- Five years fatality free: Florida set to break gator record
- Sun-N-Fun Lagoon opens for Collier schools' winter break