|Published:||Sep 03, 2012 10:45 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 03, 2012 11:04 AM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- The Lee County Sheriff's Office is searching for the suspect who robbed a CVS pharmacy over the weekend.
On Sunday, LCSO received a call regarding a robbery that occurred at the CVS Pharmacy, located at 13591 Jetport Commerce Loop in Fort Myers.
At approximately 11:34 a.m., deputies responded to the scene and met with a female victim who stated a female walked up to the pharmacy counter, seeming to suggest that she was scared and under duress. The suspect stated that there were men outside with firearms and they were forcing her to retrieve narcotics. The victim gave the suspect an unopened bottle of medication and told her that was all she had. The female suspect immediately walked away.
The suspect is described a white female, 35-40, 5'-1" to 5'-3, 180-190 lbs. dirty blond hair, tan hat with embroidery on the front, tan hooded style jacket (zipped up) with embroidery on the front, dark black framed glasses, white shirt under the jacket, and blue jeans.
The suspect was last seen fleeing the area in a light colored, Ford Escape SUV, approximately a 2009/2010 model.
The scene was secured in an effort to preserve evidence and the suspect has not been located at this time.
Anyone with information on the identity of this subject is asked to call the Lee County Sheriff’s Office at 239-477-1000, or to remain anonymous and be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1000, call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS (8477). Tips may also be made online at www.swflcrimestoppers.org, through the TipSubmit app on any iPhone or by texting a tip to CRIMES (274637) Keyword: REWARD.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings spotted in SC
- Gov. Scott wants to cut auto registration fees
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks
- Bike run to benefit Toys for Tots this Saturday