|Published:||Aug 31, 2012 11:03 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 31, 2012 1:26 PM EDT|
MARCO ISLAND, Fla.- A Marco Island patient advocate is behind bars again, facing additional prescription fraud charges.
Police arrested 62-year-old Joyce Crain yesterday on 10 new charges including fraud and drug possession.
The president of non-profit "Prescriptions 4 Hope" was out on bond after being arrested for similar charges earlier this month. She's accused of forging doctors' signatures to obtain prescription drugs, then selling them to patients.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- FHP investigating accident Lehigh Acres
- State Board of Education to get legislative update
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Spada to host salon & spa event for at-risk girls
- Lee school board narrows down supt. search
- Vandals cause damage at St. Leo's Catholic church
- Florida emergency officials ready to assist OK victims
- McGregor Baptist offers way to Help Tornado Victims
- Mote Marine asking people to keep eye out for whale sharks