|Published:||Aug 31, 2012 5:01 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 31, 2012 5:01 PM EDT|
GROVE CITY, Fla.- Charlotte County Sheriff's Narcotics Unit detectives, assisted by the SWAT team, raided a Grove City home Friday morning and arrested three on drug charges. Billie Jo Hill, 36; Christopher Michael Shirley, 24; and Amy Lou McGlocklin, 32, all of 2871 12th Street, were arrested.
Earlier this month, Narcotics detectives began investigating the home and its occupants after receiving narcotics tips. A search warrant was signed by a judge and SWAT members executed it when they made entry into the home at 9:36 a.m. The three inside were removed while detectives began their search that located Heroin, marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
The three were arrested and transported to the Charlotte County Jail. Shirley and McGlocklin were both charged with Possession of Marijuana and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. This is Shirley’s 13th booking with 24 records; his bond was set at $2,000. McGlocklin’s bond was set at $2,000; this is her 5th booking. Hill was charged with Possession of Heroin and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia; her bond was set at $3,500.
Anyone with knowledge of illegal drug activity is asked to please call the CCSO Narcotics Unit at 941-575-2157, or Crime Stoppers at 800-780-TIPS (8477).
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- Salvation Army receives another 'Mimi coin' donation