|Published:||Aug 30, 2012 11:11 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 30, 2012 11:36 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fl. - If political ads or the Republican National Convention aren't getting you fired up for the general election, the Miracle Baseball team tried to at Thursday's game. It was 'Bobblection Night' as part of their fan appreciation game.
The first 500 fans could vote and win a free President Barack Obama or Mitt Romney bobble head.
"We're here for the bobble heads, that's what we're here for absolutely... we're just gonna have a good time and watch some Miracle Baseball, that's what we're trying to do," says fan, Thomas Gayer.
Which ever bobble head ran out first was declared the presidential winner for the state of Florida. Obama was 51 percent and Romney was 49 percent.
- Early morning crash on US 41 kills pedestrian
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School today
- Interactive play to teach dangers of drug use
- Man accused of shooting neighbor's black Labrador
- Crash kills 3, injures 2 in central Fla.
- Bieber could get new trial date in Florida case
- FMB holds election for Town Council members
- Stolen puppy returned to Pensacola pet store
- Cape Police investigate suspicious package overnight