|Published:||Aug 30, 2012 11:11 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 30, 2012 11:36 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fl. - If political ads or the Republican National Convention aren't getting you fired up for the general election, the Miracle Baseball team tried to at Thursday's game. It was 'Bobblection Night' as part of their fan appreciation game.
The first 500 fans could vote and win a free President Barack Obama or Mitt Romney bobble head.
"We're here for the bobble heads, that's what we're here for absolutely... we're just gonna have a good time and watch some Miracle Baseball, that's what we're trying to do," says fan, Thomas Gayer.
Which ever bobble head ran out first was declared the presidential winner for the state of Florida. Obama was 51 percent and Romney was 49 percent.
- LCSO finds, arrests North Fort Myers murder suspect
- Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Man pays down 76 layaway orders at Fla. store
- FMPD arrests 32 suspected drug dealers
- LCSO searched for missing 29 y/o Bonita man
- Attorney blasts investigation into FSU's Winston
- Deputies shoot bank robbery suspect who claimed to have bomb
- Hertz plans to open temporary headquarters in Bonita Springs
- 2 transported by helicopter after serious crash on SR 776
- Fla. Attorney General temporarily stops Service Star