|Published:||Aug 29, 2012 5:54 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 31, 2012 10:45 AM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - UPDATE: The totals are in for McDonald's "Hiring Day." In Southwest Florida, 2,652 applied for a job and 336 were hired.
Job seekers have a golden opportunity today thanks to the dozens of McDonald's restaurants around Southwest Florida.
The chain is hiring 300 new crew and management positions.
The McDonald's owner/operators are holding a hiring day from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Participating restaurants will conduct interviews on site throughout the day.
This region is home to 54 McDonald's restaurants and seven franchisees spread out across Lee, Collier, Charlotte, Hendry and parts of Sarasota counties.
You can find out more about McDonald's area programs on twitter @McDonald's_SWFL.
You can go also click on McDonald's career website to see a list of the positions available and what locations are hiring.
- Deputies find body at scene of Pt. Charlotte house fire
- FMPD arrests women caught on camera stealing lotto tickets
- Woman faces DUI charges after crash involving 6 children
- 4 Collier Co. children involved in 2 near drowning incidents
- Witnesses says Naples man killed ducklings with a broom
- Chrysler agrees to recall of Jeeps at risk of fire
- Top choice drops out of consideration for Lee Co. Manager
- DCF investigates Cape Coral infant's death
- Twins minor league team involved in Fla. crash
- LDAS seeks information regarding 2nd recent cat shooting