|Published:||Aug 29, 2012 2:22 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 29, 2012 5:19 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- A pair of Lee County schools were put on lockdown following an afternoon burglary on Wednesday.
Three Oaks Middle and San Carlos Elementary have released students.
Deputies say an armed burglary happened shortly after 2:00 p.m. in the 17000 block of Lee Road.
Investigators say the two male suspects fled on foot.
No arrests have been made.
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- WINK News gets Collier call center employees back pay
- Four Lee County Schools will have extended hours in January
- Cape Coral Elks Lodge forced to shut its doors
- Red drift algae could pile up on SWFL beaches in 2014
- Closing of Fla. power plant will take 60 years
- Real life grinch steals Christmas stockings