|Published:||Aug 29, 2012 2:22 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 29, 2012 5:19 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- A pair of Lee County schools were put on lockdown following an afternoon burglary on Wednesday.
Three Oaks Middle and San Carlos Elementary have released students.
Deputies say an armed burglary happened shortly after 2:00 p.m. in the 17000 block of Lee Road.
Investigators say the two male suspects fled on foot.
No arrests have been made.
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- FGCU WINS!
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer
- WINK News viewers capture pictures, videos of SWFL storms
- New patrol cars to help combat traffic offenses