|Published:||Aug 29, 2012 2:22 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 29, 2012 5:19 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- A pair of Lee County schools were put on lockdown following an afternoon burglary on Wednesday.
Three Oaks Middle and San Carlos Elementary have released students.
Deputies say an armed burglary happened shortly after 2:00 p.m. in the 17000 block of Lee Road.
Investigators say the two male suspects fled on foot.
No arrests have been made.
- LCSO investigates a death at Edison State College
- Charlotte Academy student embarassed, mother angry
- FCAT writing results show improvement for Lee students
- Investigators: suspect lit flares in attic of Gateway home
- Collier deputies arrest 12 y/o girl for library bomb threat
- Dog tests positive for rabies in Charlotte County
- U.S. Rep Connie Mack announces divorce
- Burglary suspect casually takes items from unlocked vehicle
- Third-grade FCAT math and reading scores static
- Naples Town Hall Speakers Series suspends 2014 season