|Published:||Aug 29, 2012 5:44 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 29, 2012 6:54 PM EDT|
BONITA SPRINGS, Fla.- A vehicle drove into the Outback Steakhouse at 27230 Bay Landing Drive in Bonita Springs Wednesday afternoon.
The driver of vehicle put the car in park, but it somehow accelerated into the building, according to Lee County Sheriff's deputies. The owner proprietor was in his office, on the other side of the wall. He suffered bruised ribs when his desk was pushed into him.
The crash left a hole in the building.
The restaurant was closed for about an hour and a half after the crash.
- Barricaded man didn't survive in house fire
- Surgeons remove 4-pound hairball from tiger
- Retired Corrections officer arrested after accident
- Gateway street still blocked after fire, SWAT situation
- Cape Coral churches could pay full price for UEP
- Neighbors fighting for fire station on Livingston Road
- Body identified in Fort Myers death investigation
- Comedy show to benefit unpaid employees of Wise Guys
- Tiger has 4 pound hairball removed
- Homes near sinkhole condemned