|Published:||Aug 27, 2012 10:48 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 27, 2012 10:48 AM EDT|
LABELLE, Fla.- A boil water notice has been issued for the City of LaBelle water service area.
All City of LaBelle water users are advised to bring drinking water to a rolling boil for at least one minute prior to consumption.
The notice is necessary due to an equipment failure.
This notice is effective immediately and will be in effect at least until Wednesday, August 29th at 4:00 p.m. or a different notice is issued lifting the boil water action.
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputy-involved shooting in LaBelle leaves one man dead
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- Man allegedly grabs undercover detective at public park
- Cape PD: Man buys iPad with stolen credit card
- 'Eagle Fever' heating up for FGCU game
- FGCU WINS!
- Police video of Bieber's urine test released