|Published:||Aug 27, 2012 10:48 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 27, 2012 10:48 AM EDT|
LABELLE, Fla.- A boil water notice has been issued for the City of LaBelle water service area.
All City of LaBelle water users are advised to bring drinking water to a rolling boil for at least one minute prior to consumption.
The notice is necessary due to an equipment failure.
This notice is effective immediately and will be in effect at least until Wednesday, August 29th at 4:00 p.m. or a different notice is issued lifting the boil water action.
- LCSO investigates a death at Edison State College
- Human remains found on Shell Point Blvd.
- Cape woman suffers serious burns after morning kitchen fire
- Ohio cop, wife face child neglect charge in Fla.
- Dr. Burke gives last speech before retirement
- Lee Dept. of Health offers free pool testing kit
- Fla. woman meets son she gave up for adoption
- Third-grade FCAT math and reading scores static
- Investigators look for answers in fatal Gateway standoff
- FCAT writing results show improvement for Lee students