|Published:||Aug 25, 2012 4:30 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 25, 2012 4:30 PM EDT|
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla. -- Charlotte County Public Schools are closed Monday, August 27.
As of this time, schools and buses will also be on a two hour delay on Tuesday, August 28. Dismissal will be at the regularly scheduled time. This will allow the district to prepare for operation.
Dr. Doug Whittaker, Superintendent of Charlotte County Public Schools, will be using the Parent Connect call system today at 3 p.m. to notify parents and staff that schools will be closed on Monday.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Judge steps down in Watlington vs. McGregor Baptist case
- FBI involved in fatal shooting near Universal Orlando
- $60K approved for Lee school district convention
- SOLD: Lee County school buildings
- New Florida voting law
- Cape woman keeps track of OK friends, family
- Senate committee approves immigration bill