|Published:||Aug 24, 2012 11:15 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 24, 2012 12:52 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Law enforcement all over Southwest Florida are still looking for a suspected killer. Felipe Torrealba is wanted for a murder in Broward County.
He has a very distinct tattoo on his neck and is still on the run. He is considered to be armed and dangerous.
Meanwhile, his girlfriend, Dayana Garcia, was arrested and is in the Lee County jail. She was reportedly traveling with Torrealba when he escaped capture in Lehigh Acres last week.
- Deputies find body at scene of Pt. Charlotte house fire
- 4 Collier Co. children involved in 2 near drowning incidents
- Top choice drops out of consideration for Lee Co. Manager
- DCF investigates Cape Coral infant's death
- Storage unit swiper targets Cape Coral facility
- LDAS seeks information regarding 2nd recent cat shooting
- Man allegedly shoots step-son in face for being a 'moocher'
- Car crashes into store on Golden Gate Pkwy.
- Immokalee Rd. reopens after 2 crashes, moments apart
- Teen bound up as crooks raid home