|Published:||Aug 24, 2012 11:15 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 24, 2012 12:52 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Law enforcement all over Southwest Florida are still looking for a suspected killer. Felipe Torrealba is wanted for a murder in Broward County.
He has a very distinct tattoo on his neck and is still on the run. He is considered to be armed and dangerous.
Meanwhile, his girlfriend, Dayana Garcia, was arrested and is in the Lee County jail. She was reportedly traveling with Torrealba when he escaped capture in Lehigh Acres last week.
- FMPD arrests two for aggravated assault on law enforcement
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- FGCU'S Road To March Madness Comes To An End
- FGCU takes on Mercer at 2 p.m. for ASUN Championship
- War Horse coming to the stage at Barbara B Mann
- Woman In Critical Condition after Motorcycle Crash In Charlo