|Published:||Aug 24, 2012 2:53 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 24, 2012 2:53 PM EDT|
MIAMI (AP) - Casey Anthony's year of probation on a check fraud conviction is over.
Florida Department of Corrections officials confirmed Friday that the 26-year-old Anthony is no longer under supervision. She has been living at an undisclosed location but had to remain in Florida while on probation. She also had to make regular visits to a probation officer.
Now, Anthony is free to live anywhere she likes. Her attorneys have refused to say where she might go and what she will do with her life.
The Orlando woman was acquitted last year of murder charges in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, in a trial that captured nationwide attention for months.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Rep. Trey Radel says he will not resign from Congress
- Driver suffers medical emergency, crashes into Cape home
- Cape murder/attempted suicide suspect released from hospital
- Man reportedly tried to lure 11 y/o into his vehicle
- Teen allegedly behind 'smack cam' video appears in court
- McGregor Blvd.now open after vehicle hits pedestrian
- Crash at controversial intersection with new traffic light
- United Airlines begins non-stop service from RSW to Denver
- 1 Florida Lotto player wins $46 million jackpot
- Wildlife officials say pelican injuries are on the rise