PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla.- Charlotte County Sheriff's detectives are asking the public to help identify two persons of interest in connection with the attempted burglary of the American Legion Post-110, 3152 Harbor Boulevard in Port Charlotte around 2:30 a.m. on Aug. 10. Detectives located surveillance video taken at the Murdock Walmart that shows the two subjects of interest.
The man in the white hat with “87” on the front, dark blue tee shirt, black tennis shoes, yellow shorts with white stripes on the sides, and has tattoos covering his entire left arm and tattoos on his right arm from the shoulder to elbow.
The other man was wearing a white tee shirt, dark colored baseball cap, dark shorts with white stripes down the sides, and white tennis shoes. The investigation continues and no other details are being released at this time.
If anyone has information concerning the identity of these two persons of interest, please call CCSO Detective Jeanette Shultz at 941-639-2101, or Crime Stoppers at 800-780-TIPS (8477).
- 20-year-old girl dies in Cape Coral scooter crash
- $590M-plus Powerball: 1 winning ticket sold in Florida
- Bikers participate in Collier County 'Freedom Ride'
- Standing room only at 2013 Hurricane Expo
- Body of autistic boy vacationing in Fla. is found
- Friends Mourn Friend Killed in Motor Scooter Crash
- Fla. Gov. will veto 3 percent college tuition hike
- Fla. gov. steps up pace on signing death warrants
- Hundreds of bikers honor military with Freedom Ride 2013
- Click it or Ticket campaign begins May 20th