|Published:||Aug 22, 2012 12:07 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 22, 2012 4:50 PM EDT|
GOLDEN GATE, Fla.- Lee County Sheriff's deputies were searching for the suspect involved in a shooting near the 2500 block of Tropicana Blvd. Wednesday morning.
A male victim was shot in the hand and transported to a local hospital.
Early reports say it could be a result of a robbery, but deputies are investigating that claim.
Deputies do not believe residents are in danger.
- Charlotte Academy student embarassed, mother angry
- Lee County pursuit ends in crash in Collier County
- Fort Myers man arrested in road rage shooting incident
- Naples non-profit uses water therapy to help Veterans cope
- New video shows Hohensee's anger
- Beware of Memorial Day scams aimed at military personnel
- Gearing up for summer with Memorial Day travel
- Community comes together for Safety Fair & 5k
- Communications satellite launched into space