|Published:||Aug 21, 2012 11:46 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 21, 2012 11:46 AM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Lee County Sheriff's detectives are searching for the man that robbed a convenience store on Metro Parkway.
Deputies were called to the Circle K, located at 10800 Metro Parkway, shortly before 11:00 p.m. on Monday. According to the clerk, a man entered the business five minutes before closing time and threatened to harm her if she didn't give him money from the cash register. The clerk complied and the suspect left the store with an undisclosed amount of money.
The suspect is described as a white or Hispanic male, approximately 25 years of age and about 6 feet tall with brown eyes. The suspect had a bandana over his face and was wearing a plaid hat and baggy pants. The suspect also had thick eyebrows and a deep voice.
No weapon was displayed during the robbery and no one was injured.
If you know anything about this robbery, call the Lee County Sheriff's Office at 477-1000. Or, to remain anonymous and be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1,000, call Southwest Florida Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS. Tips may also be made online at www.swflcrimestoppers.org, through the TipSubmit app on any iPhone or by texting a tip to CRIMES (274637) Keyword: REWARD.
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim