|Published:||Aug 21, 2012 4:08 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 21, 2012 4:51 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - The man accused of killing his friend in a boating crash pleads guilty in a Lee County courtroom on Tuesday. Jason Williams admitted he was boating under the influence and crashed into a seawall in Cape Coral in May 2010.
Jason Baldner died as a result of the crash as part of the plea deal. Williams was sentenced to six months in jail followed by 10 years probation. He also has to write a letter of apology to the victim's family.
- Two arrested in Fort Myers drug bust
- Dr. Nancy Graham sworn in as Lee County Superintendent
- Passerby pulls floating 5 year-old from North Naples pond
- Lee County Schools want to spend $180,000 on marketing
- A young girl is home after a near drowning incident
- Some adult arcades still open after ban
- New home industry really coming back?
- Hillsborough County approves incentives for Amazon
- Comedy night to benefit unpaid employees of Wise Guys
- Zimmerman jurors reveal personal d