|Published:||Aug 21, 2012 4:08 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 21, 2012 4:51 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - The man accused of killing his friend in a boating crash pleads guilty in a Lee County courtroom on Tuesday. Jason Williams admitted he was boating under the influence and crashed into a seawall in Cape Coral in May 2010.
Jason Baldner died as a result of the crash as part of the plea deal. Williams was sentenced to six months in jail followed by 10 years probation. He also has to write a letter of apology to the victim's family.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Man who lost leg to propeller unable to reach settlement
- Five years fatality free: Florida set to break gator record
- Sun-N-Fun Lagoon opens for Collier schools' winter break
- Templeton Shootout drives millions into Naples economy
- House to tackle flood insurance rate hikes
- Neighbors say homicide victim was loved by everyone