|Published:||Aug 21, 2012 4:08 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 21, 2012 4:51 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - The man accused of killing his friend in a boating crash pleads guilty in a Lee County courtroom on Tuesday. Jason Williams admitted he was boating under the influence and crashed into a seawall in Cape Coral in May 2010.
Jason Baldner died as a result of the crash as part of the plea deal. Williams was sentenced to six months in jail followed by 10 years probation. He also has to write a letter of apology to the victim's family.
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- FGCU one win away from NCAA Tournament appearance
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer
- WINK News viewers capture pictures, videos of SWFL storms
- Fla. could increase private school vouchers
- Man gets life for fatally shooting ex-girlfriend
- Ukraine throws wrench into Obama vacation plan