|Published:||Aug 20, 2012 4:22 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 20, 2012 4:22 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Lee County Sheriff's deputies detained a suspicious individual after he entered Bell Tower movie theater on Sunday evening wearing a trench coat, sunglasses and hat. The manager noticed that he kept placing his hand inside his coat and pulling his hat down over his face.
Deputies found the 51-year-old man, escorted him out of the theater and found a handgun on him. He did have a valid concealed weapons permit.
The man was issued a trespass notice. He agreed to turn his firearm over for safekeeping.
No arrest was made.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- CCSO: no reason to believe accused murderer heading to SWFL
- Man who rescued motorcycle rider, killed in crash on Friday
- Sentencing delayed for Tampa abortion drug case
- Redmond HIV case could be thrown out under Fla. law
- SAO drops grand theft charge against fmr. commissioner
- APNewsBreak: Fla. congressman lost $18M in scheme