|Published:||Aug 20, 2012 10:31 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 20, 2012 10:31 AM EDT|
HOLIDAY, Fla. (AP) - Authorities say a woman successfully administered CPR to her young son after finding him floating in an apartment complex swimming pool.
Pasco County Sheriff's deputies say the 3-year-old child was alert when he was airlifted to a hospital late Sunday afternoon.
The Tampa Bay Times (http://bit.ly/Py5wmH ) reports the mother had left another adult in charge of the boy while she went to her vehicle. The boy was floating in the pool when she returned.
The sheriff's office has not released the name of the mother or the boy.
An investigation is continuing.
Information from: Tampa Bay (Fla.)Times, http://tampabay.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Cape councilman McClain stays
- FHP investigating accident Lehigh Acres
- State Board of Education to get legislative update
- Gov. Scott leads trade mission to Chile this week
- Spada to host salon & spa event for at-risk girls
- Enhanced lightning detection on Sanibel Island
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma