|Published:||Aug 20, 2012 11:11 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 20, 2012 11:11 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fl. - On the debate over curfews for minors in Fort Myers; Monday night, City Council members approved the measure six to one.
It starts in about a month following an educational campaign and it will have a seven month trial period.
Monday through Friday, underage kids will need to be home from nine pm to five am on weekends and on holidays curfew starts at 11 pm.
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School
- Florida election a test for Obama health care law
- Man accused of shooting neighbor's black Labrador
- Collier school district approves new cyberbullying policy
- Crash kills 3, injures 2 in central Fla.
- Bieber could get new trial date in Florida case
- Trial date set for daycare owner charged in boy's drowning
- Injunction for husband of woman who drove in ocean
- Woman works to improve the Dunbar community