|Published:||Aug 20, 2012 11:11 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 20, 2012 11:11 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fl. - On the debate over curfews for minors in Fort Myers; Monday night, City Council members approved the measure six to one.
It starts in about a month following an educational campaign and it will have a seven month trial period.
Monday through Friday, underage kids will need to be home from nine pm to five am on weekends and on holidays curfew starts at 11 pm.
- FMPD IDs victim in fatal shooting, suspect search continues
- Charlotte deputies ID body found in burned garage
- Immokalee man accused of having sex with an 11 y/o
- Two arrested in Fort Myers drug bust
- LCSO detectives search for gas station burglary suspect
- Hazmat team responds to chlorine leak at CCI
- Part of Collier Blvd. closed due to downed power line
- Post-recession reinvention: the pet food business
- Dr. Nancy Graham sworn in as Lee County Superintendent
- Lee County Schools want to spend $180,000 on marketing