|Published:||Aug 20, 2012 11:11 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 20, 2012 11:11 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fl. - On the debate over curfews for minors in Fort Myers; Monday night, City Council members approved the measure six to one.
It starts in about a month following an educational campaign and it will have a seven month trial period.
Monday through Friday, underage kids will need to be home from nine pm to five am on weekends and on holidays curfew starts at 11 pm.
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite
- Salvation Army receives another 'Mimi coin' donation
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified