|Published:||Aug 20, 2012 4:38 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 20, 2012 4:50 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- One woman is in the hospital with a head injury after a crash that blocked part of Del Prado in Cape Coral. It happened around 4:00 p.m. at the intersection with NE 6th Street.
Police said the woman was trying to make a left turn on a green light when her car was hit nearly head-on by a pick-up that ran a red light.
Officers said the woman was drifting in and out of consciousness as she was taken to the hospital.
There were no injuries in the pick-up truck.
- Gov. Scott wants to cut auto registration fees
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them
- Men called heroes after pulling man from Golden Gate lake
- Bike run to benefit Toys for Tots this Saturday
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Chiquita Lock changes operating hours for the holidays