|Published:||Aug 18, 2012 4:01 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 18, 2012 4:01 PM EDT|
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - The woman who is suing Casey Anthony for defamation has been charged with giving liquor to a minor.
Zenaida Gonzalez was arrested in central Florida on Friday by the Florida Division of Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco.
The Orlando Sentinel reports the 41-year-old was being held at the Orange County Jail. An email to her attorney was not immediately returned Saturday.
Anthony was acquitted last year of murdering her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee. After Caylee disappeared in the summer of 2008, Anthony told investigators that a babysitter named Zenaida Gonzalez had kidnapped the toddler. Gonzalez later sued Anthony, claiming her reputation had been ruined.
During her murder trial, Anthony's attorney told jurors that the babysitter story was fabricated.
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
- Holiday event fundraises for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- 2 dead after shooting at Miami barbershop
- Panther found dead of suspected gunshot wound
- Man who gave abortion drug to be sentenced
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash
- Attendance up at 2013 Art Basel in Miami Beach
- Report: Access to voting in Fla. varies by county
- FIU hosts meeting on deteriorating bridges