|Published:||Aug 17, 2012 10:20 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 17, 2012 3:53 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- A motorcycle has been involved in an accident at Burnt Store Rd. and Tropicana Parkway.
The 72-year-old motorcyclist was transported to the hospital by helicopter and remains in critical condition.
An elderly driver pulled out onto Burnt Store Rd. from Tropicana Pkwy. and did not see the motorcyclist.
The investigation left the intersection closed for hours.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks
- Bike run to benefit Toys for Tots this Saturday