|Published:||Aug 17, 2012 11:10 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 17, 2012 11:10 AM EDT|
PINELLAS PARK, Fla. (AP) - Authorities say a 72-year-old man has been arrested after telling a 911 dispatcher that he had killed his wife.
The Tampa Bay Times (http://bit.ly/P2wxhs ) reports Richard Wilhelm is charged with first-degree murder and was being held in the Pinellas County Jail early Friday.
Police responding to the home late Thursday found Carole Wilhelm dead in the home she shared with her husband at the Golden Gate Mobile Home Park in Pinellas Park.
Pinellas Park is near St. Petersburg.
A homicide investigation continues.
No further details were immediately available.
Information from: Tampa Bay (Fla.)Times, http://tampabay.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Man shot to death while questioned in Boston probe
- Southbound I-75 reopens after rollover crash near Colonial
- LCSO investigates shots fired in Gateway
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Report: mother at fault in fatal Alligator Alley crash
- Crews battle brush fire near Island Park
- Fire shuts down Jersey's Sports Cafe
- Festival of Dance to feature many genres this weekend
- IRS hits Miccosukee tribe with $170M tax bill
- SWFL soldier surprises kids live on WINK News