|Published:||Aug 17, 2012 11:10 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 17, 2012 11:10 AM EDT|
PINELLAS PARK, Fla. (AP) - Authorities say a 72-year-old man has been arrested after telling a 911 dispatcher that he had killed his wife.
The Tampa Bay Times (http://bit.ly/P2wxhs ) reports Richard Wilhelm is charged with first-degree murder and was being held in the Pinellas County Jail early Friday.
Police responding to the home late Thursday found Carole Wilhelm dead in the home she shared with her husband at the Golden Gate Mobile Home Park in Pinellas Park.
Pinellas Park is near St. Petersburg.
A homicide investigation continues.
No further details were immediately available.
Information from: Tampa Bay (Fla.)Times, http://tampabay.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks
- Bike run to benefit Toys for Tots this Saturday