|Published:||Aug 16, 2012 11:30 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 16, 2012 11:30 AM EDT|
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) - Several more politicians will speak at the Republican National Convention in Tampa later this month.
The GOP announced Thursday that Sen. Kelly Ayotte of New Hampshire, Sen. Rob Portman of Ohio, Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal and Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell are all expected to address delegates at the Republican National Convention, which will be held Aug. 27-30.
Former 2008 Democratic National Convention Speaker Artur Davis - who has since joined the Republican Party - and Florida Congressman Connie Mack IV - who won the Republican nomination for the Senate race on Aug. 14 - are also scheduled to speak.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Hostage situation ends in house fire, man found dead inside
- Defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin
- Ft. Myers man dies in New Jersey crash, wife critically hurt
- Vehicles flee the scene after seriously injuring pedestrian
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- FWC relocates largest black bear captured in Fla.
- A look at the dangers of riding a motorcycle
- CCSO searches for missing 23 y/o Golden Gate woman
- Man finds drugs in a safe in front of his Pt. Charlotte home
- Investigation determines electrical problems caused bus fire