|Published:||Aug 14, 2012 8:29 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 15, 2012 12:40 AM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Trey Radel has won the GOP nomination for Congress in District 19.
The former Conservative talk radio host beat Chauncey Goss, Paige Kreegel, Gary Aubuchon, Byron Donalds and Joe Davidow.
"We're going to take this fight through November. We're going to win, and then we're going to bring Conservative values to Washington, and remember, Conservative values are not just Republican values, they're American values. And that's exactly what I want to do in serving the people of Southwest Florida," Radel told WINK News.
Radel will face Democratic candidate Jim Roach and independent Brandon Smith in the November general election.
- Hostage situation ends in house fire, man found dead inside
- Ft. Myers man dies in New Jersey crash, wife critically hurt
- FWC relocates largest black bear captured in Fla.
- Sun Splash Waterpark begins summer hours Friday
- Crash with injuries on Veterans at Chiquita blocks traffic
- Desoto officials search for missing Nocatee man
- Man finds drugs in a safe in front of his Pt. Charlotte home
- Investigation determines electrical problems caused bus fire
- CCSO searches for missing 23 y/o Golden Gate woman
- Vehicles flee the scene after seriously injuring pedestrian