|Published:||Aug 14, 2012 8:29 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 15, 2012 12:40 AM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Trey Radel has won the GOP nomination for Congress in District 19.
The former Conservative talk radio host beat Chauncey Goss, Paige Kreegel, Gary Aubuchon, Byron Donalds and Joe Davidow.
"We're going to take this fight through November. We're going to win, and then we're going to bring Conservative values to Washington, and remember, Conservative values are not just Republican values, they're American values. And that's exactly what I want to do in serving the people of Southwest Florida," Radel told WINK News.
Radel will face Democratic candidate Jim Roach and independent Brandon Smith in the November general election.
- FMPD arrests two for aggravated assault on law enforcement
- FGCU'S Road To March Madness Comes To An End
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- FGCU takes on Mercer at 2 p.m. for ASUN Championship
- Woman In Critical Condition after Motorcycle Crash In Charlo
- War Horse coming to the stage at Barbara B Mann