|Published:||Aug 14, 2012 4:03 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 14, 2012 4:03 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- On May 30, 2012 at 9:51 a.m., the Lee County Sheriff's Office responded to a report of a robbery at the CVS Pharmacy, located at 4100 Hancock Bridge Parkway in North Fort Myers.
The investigation revealed a man in his 40's entered the store and went to the pharmacy. He implied he had a weapon and demanded prescription drugs. The clerk complied with the demands and the man fled the scene on foot.
Detectives investigating the case have located images of a person that may have information on the identity of the suspect. They are seeking the public's assistance in identifying this individual so they can speak with him.
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim