|Published:||Aug 14, 2012 5:17 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 14, 2012 5:29 PM EDT|
NORTH PORT, Fla.- A 44-year-old Department of Children and Families investigator for Charlotte County was arrested on Friday after allegedly sexually abusing two five-year-old girls.
Peter Arturo Crane Leming was arrested at his home in North Port on two charges of lewd and lascivious behavior with a young child and one charge of sexual assault involving a young child.
According to his arrest report, Crane had a puppy and a tablet that the girls liked to play with.
Crane remains in the Sarasota County jail without bond.
- Charlotte Academy student embarassed, mother angry
- Lee County pursuit ends in crash in Collier County
- Dog tests positive for rabies in Charlotte County
- U.S. Rep Connie Mack announces divorce
- Naples non-profit uses water therapy to help Veterans cope
- FDA warns of infections tied to Tennessee pharmacy
- Gov. warns schools he will fight tuition hikes
- Fort Myers man arrested in road rage shooting incident
- New video shows Hohensee's anger
- Beware of Memorial Day scams aimed at military personnel