|Published:||Aug 14, 2012 3:10 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 14, 2012 3:59 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- The Collier County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public’s help in identifying a man who detectives would like to question in connection with several fraudulent credit card transactions in Collier County in June.
Detectives have released these surveillance photos in the hope of identifying the man shown in the images.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Collier County Sheriff’s Office at 252.9300, or to remain anonymous and be eligible for a reward call Crime Stoppers at 1.800.780.TIPS (8477).
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Motorcyclist injured after crash on Nelson at Tropicana
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Pilot whales change course, move closer to shore
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- Officials: 20 whales spotted closer to shore
- 2 die in South Florida motorcycle crash
- Cape Fire Station 2 closes for repairs due to mold
- SWFL gathering Saturday to support elderly smack cam victim