|Published:||Aug 14, 2012 3:10 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 14, 2012 3:59 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- The Collier County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public’s help in identifying a man who detectives would like to question in connection with several fraudulent credit card transactions in Collier County in June.
Detectives have released these surveillance photos in the hope of identifying the man shown in the images.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Collier County Sheriff’s Office at 252.9300, or to remain anonymous and be eligible for a reward call Crime Stoppers at 1.800.780.TIPS (8477).
- FMPD IDs victim in fatal shooting, suspect search continues
- Charlotte deputies ID body found in burned garage
- Immokalee man accused of having sex with an 11 y/o
- Two arrested in Fort Myers drug bust
- LCSO detectives search for gas station burglary suspect
- Hazmat team responds to chlorine leak at CCI
- Part of Collier Blvd. closed due to downed power line
- Post-recession reinvention: the pet food business
- Dr. Nancy Graham sworn in as Lee County Superintendent
- Lee County Schools want to spend $180,000 on marketing