|Published:||Aug 14, 2012 3:36 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 14, 2012 3:36 PM EDT|
PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla.- Charlotte County Sheriff's Narcotics Unit detectives raided a Port Charlotte home at 8:30 a.m. this morning and arrested three people. Samantha Lynne McBride, 18; Kimba Mark Hart, 41; and his wife Wendy Lynn Hart, 40, all of 1157 Oxsalida Street, were arrested.
Narcotics detectives obtained a search warrant following a drug investigation, entered the home and detained the three adults. There were also two juveniles ages 13 and 17 located in the home. The Department of Children and Families (DCF) was contacted and they released custody of the teens to a relative.
Inside the home detectives located two baggies of marijuana containing 13 grams each, a digital scale, metal grinder, three Pyrex smoking pipes, five packages of rolling papers, five marijuana roaches, and Amphetamine pills.
All three were transported to the Charlotte County Jail and charged with Possession of Marijuana and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. Kimba and Wendy Hart were additionally charged with Child Neglect, and McBride was additionally charged with Possession of Amphetamine. McBride bond is $4,500 and the Hart’s bond was set at $6,000 each.
Anyone with knowledge of illegal drug activity is asked to please call the CCSO Narcotics Unit at 941-575-2157, or Crime Stoppers at 800-780-TIPS (8477).
- FMPD IDs victim in fatal shooting, suspect search continues
- Charlotte deputies ID body found in burned garage
- Immokalee man accused of having sex with an 11 y/o
- Police find 2 bodies inside West Palm Beach school
- Fla. school tells students to drop online classes
- 2 children remain hospitalized after near drowning incidents
- Judge sends N. Fla. man to prison for life
- School board approves new superintendent's contract
- Poll: Rubio gets negative marks on immigration
- LCSO detectives search for gas station burglary suspect