|Published:||Aug 13, 2012 3:56 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 13, 2012 4:56 PM EDT|
PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla.- Charlotte County Sheriff's detectives continue their investigation this afternoon into an occupied vehicle burglary at Town Center Mall in Port Charlotte. CCSO received a call at 1:45 p.m. from a Subway manager collecting deposit monies from several Subway stores in the area.
He had just returned from the mall Food Court and put store receipts in his vehicle in the parking lot. A black male ran up, grabbed a small case of money from inside the vehicle and then ran into Beall’s department store in the mall. Deputies, Detectives, and the CCSO helicopter were called to the mall. A few minutes later, a K9 deputy found some of the suspects clothing and the small case left in a changing room at Beall’s. The detective’s investigation continues and at this time has not located the suspect.
If anyone has information about this crime, please call the CCSO at 941-639-2101, or Crime Stoppers at 800-780-TIPS (8477).
- Man shot to death while questioned in Boston probe
- Southbound I-75 reopens after rollover crash near Colonial
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Report: mother at fault in fatal Alligator Alley crash
- Fire shuts down Jersey's Sports Cafe
- Festival of Dance to feature many genres this weekend
- IRS hits Miccosukee tribe with $170M tax bill
- Invalid DL leads to Port Charlotte drug arrest
- Boil water notice in effect after Cape water main break
- Man accused in 2012 Three Oaks murder appears in court