|Published:||Aug 13, 2012 12:19 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 13, 2012 12:44 PM EDT|
The polls will be open tomorrow for the primary election, but early voting totals are already in.
Preliminary numbers from Southwest Florida election supervisors show more than 10,000 people cast an early ballot in Collier County.
Lee County elections officials say some 12,000 people cast an early ballot most of them in Cape Coral.
Some 6,600 voters headed out early in Charlotte County.
- Gov. Scott wants to cut auto registration fees
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings spotted in SC
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Bike run to benefit Toys for Tots this Saturday
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card
- Boy, 4, may have died of bacterial meningitis
- St. Pete woman accidentally shot boyfriend
- NASA suspects bad valve for space station trouble