|Published:||Aug 13, 2012 12:19 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 13, 2012 12:44 PM EDT|
The polls will be open tomorrow for the primary election, but early voting totals are already in.
Preliminary numbers from Southwest Florida election supervisors show more than 10,000 people cast an early ballot in Collier County.
Lee County elections officials say some 12,000 people cast an early ballot most of them in Cape Coral.
Some 6,600 voters headed out early in Charlotte County.
- LCSO investigates a death at Edison State College
- Human remains found on Shell Point Blvd.
- Cape woman suffers serious burns after morning kitchen fire
- Ohio cop, wife face child neglect charge in Fla.
- Charlotte Academy student embarassed, mother angry
- FCAT writing results show improvement for Lee students
- Investigators: suspect lit flares in attic of Gateway home
- Collier deputies arrest 12 y/o girl for library bomb threat
- Lee Dept. of Health offers free pool testing kit
- Dog tests positive for rabies in Charlotte County