|Published:||Aug 13, 2012 5:52 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 13, 2012 6:00 PM EDT|
NAPLES, Fla.- The Collier County Sheriff's Office just released the 911 call made shortly after Konnie Bedell's body was found on her porch last Wednesday.
911 Operator: "Collier County 911. What is the address to your emergency?"
Caller: "Yes, the address I need you to go to right now is 115 Flame Vine Drive that is in Palm River."
Caller: "He said somebody killed..."
911 Operator: "Stay on the phone with me."
Caller: "Alright...he's hysterical."
Bedell was discovered dead by her son on her back porch in Naples last Wednesday. Collier County investigators say Bedell's mother and her oldest son were home when she was killed.
Caller: "He got up and just said he couldn't find her."
911 operator: "Is she missing...or?"
Caller: "He said she's in the backyard. So, I don't know."
Detectives named Bedell's ex-boyfriend, Lawrence Joseph Macdonald as a person of interest. The mother of two had a restrianing order against him.
After trying to find Macdonald for days after Bedell's murder, detectives interviewed him last Friday, but did not arrest him. The investigation into the 44-year-old's death continues.
- Passerby pulls floating 5 year-old from North Naples pond
- Some adult arcades still open after ban
- A young girl is home after a near drowning incident
- New home industry really coming back?
- Zimmerman jurors reveal personal d
- Florida Leads U.S. in Vacated Foreclosure Homes
- Comedy night to benefit unpaid employees of Wise Guys