|Published:||Aug 10, 2012 11:05 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 10, 2012 12:55 PM EDT|
NAPLES, Fla.- The Collier County Sheriff's Office has released more information in the ongoing death investigation of 44-year-old Concetta Bedell.
It was determined that Bedell died from a gunshot wound.
The victim's son called officers to 115 Flame Vine Drive at 6:45 on Wednesday morning, saying his mother appeared to be dead on the back porch. Deputies established a perimeter, entered and cleared the home, but did, in fact, find Bedell lying on the floor on the porch deceased.
The medical examiner arrived at 9:20 a.m.
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- FGCU WINS!
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer
- WINK News viewers capture pictures, videos of SWFL storms
- New patrol cars to help combat traffic offenses