|Published:||Aug 10, 2012 11:05 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 10, 2012 12:55 PM EDT|
NAPLES, Fla.- The Collier County Sheriff's Office has released more information in the ongoing death investigation of 44-year-old Concetta Bedell.
It was determined that Bedell died from a gunshot wound.
The victim's son called officers to 115 Flame Vine Drive at 6:45 on Wednesday morning, saying his mother appeared to be dead on the back porch. Deputies established a perimeter, entered and cleared the home, but did, in fact, find Bedell lying on the floor on the porch deceased.
The medical examiner arrived at 9:20 a.m.
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- 'Magic' Johnson to speak at Quality Life Center fundraiser
- UNF golfer killed in small plane crash
- 3 Miami-Dade officers shot, 2 suspects killed
- 3 arrested in stolen exam scheme at FIU
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'