|Published:||Aug 10, 2012 12:54 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 10, 2012 3:24 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Some local children have set up a lemonade stand outside of the Edison restaurant and plan to use their profits to purchase school supplies for children in Lee County.
The boys have spent time going door-to-door, collecting school supplies and handing out fliers to advertise the Stuff the Bus event taking place at CarMax on Saturday, August 11th. CarMax is located at the corner of Colonial Blvd. and Metro Parkway and school supplies can be donated between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
The boys will be in front of the Edison, collecting donations until 6:00 p.m. today.
- LCSO investigates a death at Edison State College
- Human remains found on Shell Point Blvd.
- Cape woman suffers serious burns after morning kitchen fire
- Ohio cop, wife face child neglect charge in Fla.
- FCAT writing results show improvement for Lee students
- Investigators: suspect lit flares in attic of Gateway home
- Dr. Burke gives last speech before retirement
- Collier deputies arrest 12 y/o girl for library bomb threat
- Lee Dept. of Health offers free pool testing kit
- Fla. woman meets son she gave up for adoption