|Published:||Aug 10, 2012 2:18 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 10, 2012 3:27 PM EDT|
ROTONDA WEST, Fla.- UPDATE: Patrick Doherty has been located safely.
The Charlotte County Sheriff’s Office is requesting assistance in locating 45-year-old Keith Patrick Doherty, of 124 Boundary Blvd in Rotonda West.
Keith was last seen on Thursday at about 11:00 p.m. at his residence.
According to reports, he was involved in an altercation with his wife and she left the home. When she returned, she found that Keith had left the home, heading south on Boundary Blvd. He was last seen wearing boxer shorts and carrying a bottle of liquor and his cell phone.
Keith is known to have violent tendencies and has been diagnosed with explosive anger disorder. He is reportedly not currently taking his prescribed medication.
If anyone has information about Keith Patrick Doherty, please call the CCSO at 941-639-2101, or Crime Stoppers at 800-780-TIPS (8477).
- Charlotte Academy student embarassed, mother angry
- Lee County pursuit ends in crash in Collier County
- Dog tests positive for rabies in Charlotte County
- U.S. Rep Connie Mack announces divorce
- Burglary suspect casually takes items from unlocked vehicle
- Naples non-profit uses water therapy to help Veterans cope
- FDA warns of infections tied to Tennessee pharmacy
- Gov. warns schools he will fight tuition hikes
- Naples paddleboard club rides to help Oklahoma
- Fort Myers man arrested in road rage shooting incident