|Published:||Aug 10, 2012 5:21 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 10, 2012 5:21 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.– Starting at 9:30 a.m., Friday, August 10th, the inside eastbound lane of the toll plaza will be closed while crews remove the foundation of the existing canopy. This lane will reopen to traffic by 5:00 a.m., Monday, August 13th.
For updates on all lanes closures, traffic shifts and construction progress, please visit the project website at www.LeeBridgeConstruction.com.
Motorists are advised to USE CAUTION driving through the toll plaza, and to follow work zone signage and message boards.
- Deputies find body at scene of Pt. Charlotte house fire
- FMPD arrests women caught on camera stealing lotto tickets
- Woman faces DUI charges after crash involving 6 children
- 4 Collier Co. children involved in 2 near drowning incidents
- Witnesses says Naples man killed ducklings with a broom
- Chrysler agrees to recall of Jeeps at risk of fire
- Top choice drops out of consideration for Lee Co. Manager
- Twins minor league team involved in Fla. crash
- DCF investigates Cape Coral infant's death
- LDAS seeks information regarding 2nd recent cat shooting