|Published:||Aug 09, 2012 5:17 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 09, 2012 5:17 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- The Lee County Sheriff's Office has confirmed that the 61-year-old victim in the Sabal Springs murder, Gregory Imhoff, died from a gunshot wound.
Detectives with the Major Crimes Unit found evidence on Billy Ray Retherford linking him to the homicide at 3562 Sable Springs Boulevard. They also found evidence at the Sable Springs crime scene linking him to that location. Detectives are confident he is the only person responsible and have no reason to believe anyone else was involved.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks
- Man who lost leg to propeller unable to reach settlement
- Study shows foreclosure numbers down, job growth up in SWFL
- Five years fatality free: Florida set to break gator record
- Sun-N-Fun Lagoon opens for Collier schools' winter break