|Published:||Aug 09, 2012 5:17 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 09, 2012 5:17 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- The Lee County Sheriff's Office has confirmed that the 61-year-old victim in the Sabal Springs murder, Gregory Imhoff, died from a gunshot wound.
Detectives with the Major Crimes Unit found evidence on Billy Ray Retherford linking him to the homicide at 3562 Sable Springs Boulevard. They also found evidence at the Sable Springs crime scene linking him to that location. Detectives are confident he is the only person responsible and have no reason to believe anyone else was involved.
- Hostage situation ends in house fire, man found dead inside
- Defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin
- Ft. Myers man dies in New Jersey crash, wife critically hurt
- Vehicles flee the scene after seriously injuring pedestrian
- FWC relocates largest black bear captured in Fla.
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- CCSO searches for missing 23 y/o Golden Gate woman
- Man finds drugs in a safe in front of his Pt. Charlotte home
- Crash with injuries on Veterans at Chiquita blocks traffic
- Desoto officials search for missing Nocatee man