|Published:||Aug 09, 2012 5:17 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 09, 2012 5:17 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- The Lee County Sheriff's Office has confirmed that the 61-year-old victim in the Sabal Springs murder, Gregory Imhoff, died from a gunshot wound.
Detectives with the Major Crimes Unit found evidence on Billy Ray Retherford linking him to the homicide at 3562 Sable Springs Boulevard. They also found evidence at the Sable Springs crime scene linking him to that location. Detectives are confident he is the only person responsible and have no reason to believe anyone else was involved.
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- Firefighters rescue driver from atop his submerged vehicle
- Despite loss, FGCU fans make the best of game day
- LCSO searches for hit & run suspect, bicyclist hospitalized
- Crist defends President Obama, blasts Scott
- Security plans for Boston Marathon to be detailed