|Published:||Aug 08, 2012 2:01 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 08, 2012 2:01 PM EDT|
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) - Five more people have been announced as speakers at the Republican National Convention in Tampa.
Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi, Texas Republican U.S. Senate nominee Ted Cruz, Puerto Rico Gov. Luis Fortuño, Georgia Attorney General Sam Olens and Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker will all address the event.
The additional speakers were announced Wednesday. Several other speakers, including Florida Gov. Rick Scott and former Gov. Jeb Bush, were announced earlier.
The political convention will be held in downtown Tampa from Aug. 27-30.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- LCSO investigates a death at Edison State College
- Human remains found on Shell Point Blvd.
- Cape woman suffers serious burns after morning kitchen fire
- Ohio cop, wife face child neglect charge in Fla.
- Dr. Burke gives last speech before retirement
- Investigators: suspect lit flares in attic of Gateway home
- FCAT writing results show improvement for Lee students
- Lee Dept. of Health offers free pool testing kit
- Collier deputies arrest 12 y/o girl for library bomb threat
- Fla. woman meets son she gave up for adoption