|Published:||Aug 07, 2012 4:18 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 07, 2012 4:18 PM EDT|
SARASOTA, Fla. (AP) - Authorities say they're investigating the shooting death of a southwest Florida home invasion suspect.
Sarasota police say 27-year-old Christian Reynolds Robinson entered a home uninvited early Tuesday morning. The Sarasota Herald-Tribune (http://bit.ly/O0uhey) reports that Robinson waved a gun at three occupants and told them to leave the house. One of the occupants pulled out a handgun and shot Robinson. Police say the occupant who shot Robinson had a concealed weapons permit.
Sarasota County court records show 30 criminal cases filed against Robinson since 2001.
Information from: Sarasota Herald-Tribune, http://www.herald-trib.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Barricaded man didn't survive in house fire
- Gateway street still blocked after fire, SWAT situation
- Retired Corrections officer arrested after accident
- Body identified in Fort Myers death investigation
- Neighbors fighting for fire station on Livingston Road
- Tiger has 4 pound hairball removed
- Comedy show to benefit unpaid employees of Wise Guys
- Stranger Danger in Naples
- Homes near sinkhole condemned
- Protecting children on the roads