|Published:||Aug 07, 2012 5:16 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 07, 2012 6:41 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla. - New details to a Call for Action Investigation from Monday night. WINK News told you about a bus company that stiffed a group of Ave Maria students who paid for a bus that didn't show up.
The original payment from Charter Bus R Us of $900.02 happened on May 29, 2012 and was returned because of non-sufficient funds and was returned.
A second payment of $712.51 was sent on June 30, 2012 and was returned by the bank in July because the bank told Ave Maria the account was closed.
WINK News has learned the company 'Charter Bus R Us' sent two checks to pay them back but they bounced. Now, Ave Maria tells us they're working with a collection agency and might sue.
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Motorcyclist injured after crash on Nelson at Tropicana
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Pilot whales change course, move closer to shore
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- Officials: 20 whales spotted closer to shore
- 2 die in South Florida motorcycle crash
- Cape Fire Station 2 closes for repairs due to mold
- SWFL gathering Saturday to support elderly smack cam victim