|Published:||Aug 03, 2012 10:04 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 03, 2012 10:04 AM EDT|
PORT CHARLOTTE Fla.- It's hard to live in Southwest Florida and not recognize Billy Fucillos famous tag line. He is known for airing loud, in your face commercials where he spouts to his assistant Caroline about how his deals are "HUGE!" Fucillo sells used cars on the east coast and in Cape Corral. He has over 2 dozen successful dealerships. Now, he wants to bring that formula for success to Charlotte County Charlotte County Commissioner Tricia Duffy says Fucillo will be a welcome addition to the county. "It's a great great event. Another economic development winner for Charlotte County", said Duffy.
Fucillo made the official announcement from New York that he plans to open a Kia dealership in the north part of the County on US 41. "Along with myself, Kia tells me that our business is going to be as successful and were going to employ as many people as we did down in Lee County", said Fucillo. Duffy says that the having a business the caliber of Fucillo's will be an economic shot in the arm for the area. "It's going to have lots of economic benefits for us but most of all it's going to mean new jobs", said Duffy.
Fucillo says he too is looking forward to bringing new opportunities to Charlotte County. He expects to open his doors in early 2014 and hopes to employ nearly a hundred people.
- Charlotte deputies ID body found in burned garage
- Two arrested in Fort Myers drug bust
- LCSO detectives search for gas station burglary suspect
- Hazmat team responds to chlorine leak at CCI
- Part of Collier Blvd. closed due to downed power line
- Post-recession reinvention: the pet food business
- Dr. Nancy Graham sworn in as Lee County Superintendent
- Lee County Schools want to spend $180,000 on marketing
- Passerby pulls floating 5 year-old from North Naples pond
- LCEC's portable substation can restore power to thousands