|Published:||Aug 03, 2012 10:58 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 03, 2012 10:58 AM EDT|
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - Guests at Disney's Magic Kingdom are getting a pleasant surprise with their ticket - free Wi-Fi.
The Orlando Sentinel (http://thesent.nl/N7J57s ) reported Friday that Disney quietly implemented the free service on Wednesday.
The newspaper reports guests have free access to Wi-Fi once they agree to Disney's terms of service. The Sentinel reports Disney plans to start providing free Wi-Fi at its other Orlando theme parks next year.
This year, Disney began offering free Wi-Fi at its Orlando resorts.
Information from: Orlando Sentinel, http://www.orlandosentinel.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- WINK News gets Collier call center employees back pay
- Four Lee County Schools will have extended hours in January
- Cape Coral Elks Lodge forced to shut its doors
- Red drift algae could pile up on SWFL beaches in 2014
- Closing of Fla. power plant will take 60 years
- Teacher accused of having relationship with student
- Collier Co. begins looking for land to build soccer complex
- Man bitten by shark in foot in Cocoa Beach
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest