|Published:||Aug 03, 2012 10:58 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 03, 2012 10:58 AM EDT|
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - Guests at Disney's Magic Kingdom are getting a pleasant surprise with their ticket - free Wi-Fi.
The Orlando Sentinel (http://thesent.nl/N7J57s ) reported Friday that Disney quietly implemented the free service on Wednesday.
The newspaper reports guests have free access to Wi-Fi once they agree to Disney's terms of service. The Sentinel reports Disney plans to start providing free Wi-Fi at its other Orlando theme parks next year.
This year, Disney began offering free Wi-Fi at its Orlando resorts.
Information from: Orlando Sentinel, http://www.orlandosentinel.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Judge steps down in Watlington vs. McGregor Baptist case
- FBI involved in fatal shooting near Universal Orlando
- $60K approved for Lee school district convention
- SOLD: Lee County school buildings
- New Florida voting law
- Cape woman keeps track of OK friends, family
- Senate committee approves immigration bill