|Published:||Aug 02, 2012 10:45 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 02, 2012 10:45 AM EDT|
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (AP) - Police in St. Petersburg are asking for the public's help in finding a pregnant teenager who was last seen a week ago.
Seventeen-year-old Morgan Keyanna Martin is four months pregnant. Police say she left home shortly after receiving a phone call about 12:30 a.m. on July 25. She left her purse, money and identification at home.
Authorities say she may have gotten into a white vehicle. Her family says no one has heard from her since she left home.
Martin is 5-foot-2 and weighs about 175 pounds. Authorities say she has dark hair and brown eyes.
Anyone with information about Martin is urged to call the St. Petersburg Police Department.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- FHP investigating accident Lehigh Acres
- State Board of Education to get legislative update
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Spada to host salon & spa event for at-risk girls
- Lee school board narrows down supt. search
- Vandals cause damage at St. Leo's Catholic church
- Florida emergency officials ready to assist OK victims
- McGregor Baptist offers way to Help Tornado Victims
- Englewood man arrested on child pornography charges